Skip to content
2021 Stefan Kruger Scholarship Terms and Conditions
- The applicant must complete the online entry form on the Fine Music Sydney website. All materials must be submitted online.
- The applicant will be required to sign an agreement with Fine Music Sydney acknowledging and accepting the Terms and Conditions governing the Fine Music Sydney Stefan Kruger Scholarship.
- The applicant is responsible for the copyright clearance of any material included in their application.
- The scholarship recipient grants Fine Music the rights for publication, broadcasting, and recording of their work produced as a result of the scholarship. Copyright is vested in and is owned by the recipient.
- The scholarship recipient agrees to any reasonable request to participate in promotional activities and media calls publicising the award and progress of the scholarship.
- Once the scholarship has been awarded, the recipient cannot change the project or study pathway without prior consultation with the Board of Fine Music Sydney.